Registering for Classes
1. You will receive an email from UASuccess with notes from your advising appointment.
2. You will register for the courses indicated in your email. You can use the following for help:
- Best practices/tips for making your first schedule
- Step by Step Instructions for UAConnect and Schedule Planner.
- Student UAConnect Help Center for help navigating the system
- Video example of Schedule Planner Basics
- Video example of Using Locks to narrow down classes in Schedule Planner
- Video example of Using Options to narrow down class sections in Schedule Planner
- Video example of DROP and SWAP features in UAConnect
- Video example of Enrolling in class in UAConnect without using Schedule Planner
3. Once you have finished registering for fall classes, you need to complete the Peer Mentor Match Survey. You will need to have your schedule pulled up to complete the survey.
Our orientation videos, guidebooks, FAQs and website will help answer many of your questions. If you still need assistance, send us an email from your UARK account to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and your student ID number along with your questions or concerns.